Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Dinner with my girlies
My grandma has been picking emily up from school, so for the past 2 nights we have been over there for dinner. I know this will be a shocker, but my grandma cooked complete meals...and they were delicious!! (Love you grandma :). Tonight, we decided to venture out and go to Baja Fresh. I don't think I have been out to dinner with the girls for so long! At least at Baja it was okay for them to destroy everything. Plus, with 3 small appetites, we shared a burrito, beans, and rice...and the girls had tons of chips and salsa. They shared nicely. Alyssa dips her chips in the salsa so gracefully. I am glad she's feeling better again. Not that she's ever cranky, but she just wasn't as upbeat last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What do you mean Grandma cooked? I don't understand.
Haha. Grandma is going to "break your neck" when she sees that comment!
Holy buckets.
Post a Comment