

Andrew's bestie, Randy, was up here for New Years and since we didn't have a sitter, I sent him on his merry way to have a great time. The girls and I hung out. We went to the store and bought some sparkling cider..one for all of us with dinner and one for me after bedtime :). I had bought everything to make a really yummy pasta dish, but at the last minute decided I was against cooking on New Years Eve, so we stopped at In and Out burger. I was just telling Jen the other day that I did not like In and Out. I of course had not had it in years and was taking that statement back shortly after the first bite. The girls enjoyed fries and sparkling cider. They were still in bed by 8:30 and I had a quiet evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment