Saturday, November 22, 2008
A birthday party
So after my long held reputation for not attending birthday parties in our little circle of parent friends, Em and I decided to show up to one last night without an RSVP. Haha. The only reason we went was because I have a bigger obligation to these parents because they are wonderful personal friends/advisors of mine. (Hence, the open welcome despite the lack of an RSVP). We did, however, keep our reputation for not bringing a gift..I still don't believe in it. It was a lot of fun though. Emily really enjoyed hanging out with all her old UNR friends at jump man jump, especially Cole :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That picture is really freaking me out.
You didn't bring a gift?! Wow, those people must really like you. Just kidding.
I never bring gifts. I told Emily to tell her friends we are Jehova's witnesses, and then just our presence becomes a great gift :)
Jehova's witnesses are weird.
Post a Comment