Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where there's a will..there's a way!




I have been grading these papers all week (I have 50 five page papers..do the math). Last night, Alyssa decided she wanted to be up at the table with me. She started whining for the pot of markers and pencils that we keep on the table for Emily. I told her no, but she insisted. She climbed up on the chair all by herself, gloated about it, then proceeded to climb up on the table, grab the writing utensil she wanted, then climb back down and draw on a student's paper. I finally gave in and gave her a paper and the whole collection of writing utensils. I did not get much grading done the rest of the evening. At least not until she heard Andrew and Emily wrestling and could not miss out on the action :) Emily never once climbed up on the table!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... you got a climber. Hooray! Now you can share in my joy. At least you only have one. BOTH of mine were/are climbers. Adam was standing on top of the washing machine yesterday- yikes!

Anonymous said...

Great documentation of the "getting up on the table" process, you Reggio guru!