Sunday, November 30, 2008
Emily's first love letter..haha
Emily wrote this to me tonight. When she brought it to me the first time, it just read, "Michelle I really love you!! But that is not all!!! And I want to marry you!!!!!!!!!" Then she took the note back and added the last line, much to my dismay :( I told her she can only marry one person and her response was that she will marry Cole the first time and me the next time! This is why I love child development. Their thoughts are fascinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Marrying Cole sounds so much better, though! She is thinking ahead. Anna still wants to marry Brian. Oh, and be a zookeeper when she grows up. Her spelling is getting really good.
Does that make up for her telling you she hated you and you weren't her friend anymore? :)
What a cute letter. As a kindergarten teacher I am totally impressed with her spelling. Guess public school isn't so bad after all. :)
Post a Comment