Monday, November 24, 2008

Some randomness!

Alyssa is always doing the goofiest things. Today as I was going through my mail, she put a Upromise booklet on her head as a hat! Where the heck does she get these ideas?

And the background, yes that big massive yellow thing, that's our tent. Yes, the real tent we take camping! Andrew and em have been sleeping in it out on the balcony, but it got too cold finally! You know Andrew...they brought the tent into the living room where they now sleep :) Em thinks its the coolest thing ever!

And a couple funny thing Em said today:
1. "When I grow up, I'm putting this song on my IPod." (While listening to So What by Pink in the car).
2. "Its okay mama, at least you tried." (When I messed up yet again when cooking dinner..haha).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable. I'm so excited to see the girls I can't even concentrate at work.