Friday, November 14, 2008

What doesn't hurt them keeps them busy.

This is what alyssa decided to do this morning while I was getting ready for work! Luckily their room is safe there's nothing that can hurt her, so I can leave her in there alone to destroy it. So I have changed the saying from "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" to "what doesn't hurt them keeps them busy. " In the time it took her to get all the diapers out, I blow dried and straightened my hair! 3 minutes to put 40 diapers away= 20 minutes to get ready without toddler screaming "up" at your leg.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, we have messes all over the place- at least while I am doing my hair.

Carone Family Blog said...

Wow! So this is what I have to look forward to? I already can't get ready with Zoƫ but hoped that it would get easier, not harder. :) At least at Alyssa's age she can entertain herself. :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I so wish sometimes that I could just put Alyssa in a bouncy or swing or set her on the floor for a while. Much easier.