Monday, November 17, 2008

Cool Bug Thing







Emily and I went fishing real quick before we went and picked Alyssa up. I always try my hardest to get us a fish and Emily tries her hardest to catch bugs. Usually like a roley poley or snail, but today she freaked me out. She saw this weird stick bug on a rock. I have NEVER seen a bug in Reno like this one. Pretty cool. No fish, though. It was cute, Emily said "at least we tried, Dad". I thought that was really positive of her. :) Anyways, off to cook dinner and get the girls down. Later, peeps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I can't believe Emily is not scared of bugs, especially that weird looking one.

Anonymous said...

We have these in Fresno all over. They are sweet looking bugs. Anna likes bugs too, and I think the bug box I bought her is one of her favorite toys.