Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A day off

I love this time of the year..especially being in education. A Tuesday off today was so nice. Those of you know me and Emily can guess what we didn't do..get dressed :). Katie was hear which was fun. We miss her. I cleaned a lot and feel prepared for tomorrow, something that rarely happens. The girls played all day. Alyssa gets in the little toy tub and has us pull her around the house. Then she uses the same item to play peek-a-boy. Can you see why I don't buy toys?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they seem to make toys out of anything.

Those are nice floors, I don't think I have seen them. Are they pergo?

Michelle said...

Yes, that is the same pergo flooring that we putin when we moved in 5 1/2 years ago. Haha.

Carone Family Blog said...

How come you give me crap when I don't post a new pic. everyday but I have been looking at the same old one all week. :) Though Alyssa is cute, I would a new pic. please.