Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Owner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any option which requires you to live paycheck to paycheck does not make good financial sense. Especially when you have a family like yours. Don't build until you have enough savings to cover 6-8 months of normal expenses. Yes, a new house always sounds nice, but you live in a great home now, and you are both young professionals whose earning potential will continually increase, so don't hurry and bury yourself into more debt than you can handle. Look into long term, not short term.

Michelle said...

Its a democracy..I cast my vote for NOT NOW! I like this new thing of not living paycheck to paycheck and I love my condo, so sorry dude.

Anonymous said...

I say build now. If you try to wait until you never have any debt, you might never do it! You got approval, go for it. Real estate is always a good investment.

Michelle said...

Andrew, I know I do not know who voted for what, but I think this has turned into a battle of my family versus yours...haha!