Saturday, August 16, 2008

Adventures with grandma and a bug...

Last weekend, Peg came into town and she rented the coolest liitle car ever. I now think convertible bugs were the coolest car ever invented. Just one more reason Peg and I think volkswagons rock! On Saturday, we picked up my grandma and drove around for 2 hours. With grandma, everything is an adventure. We ended up at the Melting Pot World Emporium. It used to be a head shop (and it still is) but now it is an entire one stop shop for all your burning man needs, just short of a volkwagon bus :) We had a blast looking at the outfits, trying some things on, and laughing our butts off at the funny stickers, pins, and bumper stickers.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Driving around with Grandma is my favorite thing ever! Once we drove around for like 4 hours straight and she just told me stories about all the houses she recognized. Now that I am thinking back on it, I realize she probably made them all up, but oh well! We had a great time.

Michelle said...

LOL. That does sound like grandma. I love our crazy grandma.

Anonymous said...

Cute hat!