I thought I would take some pics this morning during mine and Alyssa's morning walk to our building. We stopped for about 5 minutes on the bridge to watch the cars go by. Then we got to the stairs and she was determined to make it up alone. She made it up 3 alone then turned around for my hand and I guided her the rest of the way. She is a tough girl. I love the pic because it reminds me that no obstacle is un achievable. This has to be comparable to one of us looking upon a huge mountain we are about to climb.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Do you think she knows that those are cars driving by? Or maybe she thinks they are bugs that fly very, very fast.
Cute picture of her!
How do you add titles to your posts? I can't get mine to do a title!
Post a Comment