Thursday, August 21, 2008


Today I got to have my first lunch outing in 3 1/2 months without chasing a toddler or entertaining a 5 year old who doesn't eat. My grandma picked me up from work and we went to Carino's..one of our new favorites. They were very slow and by the time our lunch came, we had consumed WAY too much bread, mozzerella sticks, and italian sodas. We had to put our entire lunches in boxes..oops :)
That is one of the luxuries of being a working mommy is that you can take an occasional lunch to sit and enjoy hot food and uninterupted conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never been to Carinos. We don't have one in Fresno. Must have been a nice, relaxing lunch. I do those on the weekends!

Anonymous said...

i work there now u should come in when i work lol .

love, Arion