So nobody warned me just how hard it would be to leave my precious little baby at school. I know she's been in preschool for 3 years now, but this was so different. I cried for 1/2 an hour when I left. She had a good day. I was so proud that she chose healthy options for lunch...carrots, celery, and milk. It's a time to see whether our authoritative parenting style (letting her make her own decisions, logical consequences, etc.) worked :) The poor girl is so shy she said that she had to go potty but she was too scared so she just held it in all day. It's going to take a while to get used to this. We already had homework tonight.
I think I am really excited abo
ut her
having this diverse experience. Certainly not the amazing experience she would have had at UNR, but I am positive that it will be amazing in other ways. Her teacher is so neat.
ut her
having this diverse experience. Certainly not the amazing experience she would have had at UNR, but I am positive that it will be amazing in other ways. Her teacher is so neat. I think her and Alyssa were excited to have alone time after almost 4 months together.
1 comment:
OH, she looked so cute! How exciting for her. She held it all day- poor thing! How did she do on her homework?
Post a Comment