Emily went potty at school today :) YAY. Of course, I had to Email her teacher to let her know so she could assure Emily that it was OK. When I picked Emily up today, she said "mommy, it was actually a good idea to make new friends because my preschool friends at una-r (her pronunciation for UNR) are my old friends and these are my new friends." She reported that she made a new best friend named "eezabelle" but maybe she means Isabelle. In any case, she is doing really well and still enjoys school after 3 days. She also thinks its cool that she gets to see grandma every day, although we have had many talks as I try to explain to her why the teachers and kids call grandma "Mrs. Hammond."
Emily dancing on the way to school this morning.________________________________________
Alyssa destroyed many more things today and got into everything at my grandma's house. My grandma is sad that she only has one more day watching her, but I think she should be saying hallalulia. Watching Alyssa in a very un-childproofed home cannot be fun, but grandma loves it nonetheless.
Alyssa at Gigi's house scoping out what she will get into next :)
1 comment:
That is great for Emily! Adam gets into stuff too.
Post a Comment