Friday, August 15, 2008

Today was the greatest day. Not having any school or work, I almost felt lost. It was so nice. I got to go to bed last night at 10 and start a new book. I should really get back to work on my thesis but I need a mental break for a few days to do nothing that requires my brain to think too hard. So I am going to just hang out with the girlies this weekend. Today, Andrew and the girls got up around 6:45 as usual, and I stumbled out of bed around 7:15 as usual. Alyssa and I dropped Emily off at school, then went to visit alyssa's friends at UNR. We came home around 11, had lunch, and she napped for 3 hours. I actually took a short nap too. First time in quite a while! She ran out of things to get into and decided to move Emily's stool, stand on it, and get into her bathroom drawers. All on her own. What a smart little stinker she is.

No comments: