
Boy am I exhausted! Andrew's dad came over first thing in the morning to help replace our sliding glass door.Having a toddler in the house with an 8 foot open space is not fun, so I packed up the girls and went to the park to hang out with Misty and the kids for a while.We came home around noon and our house was 82 degrees!I ran the air just to cool down the rooms so Alyssa could nap and Emily and I could rest. Emily and I ended up reading, watching some Barney, playing Old Maid 10x, and writing the blog below. When the guys were done and Alyssa woke up, we walked down to our neighborhood mexican restaurant, Los Trojes, and had dinner. We were home early, so we all went swimming for a while. The pool was so refreshing after being out in the hot sun for a lot of the day.
1 comment:
Hey!
I tried to watch your video but it said it was unavailable and to try again later.
Post a Comment