Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another afternoon with my thesis..

I have been so motivated the past couple days to get my proposal finished. Actually I always am on Monday and Tuesday because I have a thesis meeting every Tuesday at 2:30 and need new stuff to discuss :) Here is a pic of my current draft...its still a rough draft (after about 20 revisions!) of the first 3 chapters. 33 pages! I'm not sure I ever want to look at it again after it consumes my life for 14 months, but all of YOU better be prapared to read it no matter how boring it is :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? I have to read it? Yikes! It better be about something good!

Michelle said...

The title is Beliefs of Infant and Toddler Teachers in a Progressive Childcare Center: The Differential Impact of Education and Experience.

I think it may be a bit interesting to you because it is about teachers and education :) It is a fascinating topic, but unfortunately, making everything so quantitative and statistical ruins the fun and makes anything very boring to read.

Anonymous said...

I can already tell it's a good thesis because I read the title 8 times and I still have no clue what it's about. That's the true test of a good thesis. :)

Anonymous said...

Haa..haa.. That is so funny Peg because I did the same thing!