Friday, September 19, 2008

Bad day; good night!



So yesterday I had my first bad day at work. Really, I LOVE eveything about my job. I have never really felt the typical "hate to go in, can't wait to get off" feeling. Until yesterday! I totally screwed up in front of 110 students and felt really stupid. Thank God that I had a fun dinner date planned with the girls. We went to Melting Pot again for the second month in a row. It is teacher appreciation month, so we got our chocolate free. Yay for teachers, although I'm not sure if Jen and I count! But Erin definitely does so yay for teachers :)


(not the greatest pic!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I miss the Melting Pot- we don't have one here. Good for you with a Girls Night Out, they help keep me sane as well.