Thursday, September 18, 2008
another one of andrews brilliant ideas..
For some reason, andrew decided to teach alyssa to climb up to the top bunk!! First of all, not safe. Second, all she does now when I'm getting ready in the morning is climb to the first step and whine "up up up up up uuuup" until I go help her down and say no! Thanks dude! Hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, that sounds like something my brother would do. I make no excuses for him! Haa.. Haa.. That's okay, Brian taught Adam how to box a few days ago so now all Adam does is go around and punch people. MEN!
That girl makes me PROUD!! The best part is that if she falls, she cries for about 4 seconds and then goes along her happy way to destroy or get into more trouble. :)
Post a Comment