Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reno Air Races!!!


Alright, I took Emily, my dad and my brother to the Air Races. It was pretty cool. I have to run to the store now to grab Michelle some Theraflu. She is sick, but still working hard, so I am proud of her. Bye bye.. I don't know about you, but my undie-roo-roos are gone, GONE I say.. I will buy everyone some undies or thongs for christmas..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly doubt that.

Michelle said...

Oh my..my husband is probably the biggest dork EVER! Like I always say, if you ever stop being this funny and dorky, I'm outta here :)

Can't wait for the post. I'm holding my undy-roos tight!

Anonymous said...

I am hanging on to my panties with anticipation!

Anonymous said...

I am getting tired of holding on to them, can I let go now?

Michelle said...

haha..we have quite comedians as sisters :)

Thanks for aknowledging my hard work. This sucks right now and I'm glad you think I'm cool. Thanks for going to the store.

Anonymous said...

Emily could post a better blog than that, Drew. You'd better keep practicing.

Anonymous said...

Ewww..... Please DO NOT BUY ME UNDERWEAR! Your blog didn't really do any descriptions, or even stick to one topic. D- for effort.