Here's Emily's dictation from Party City. I love their stories that are all one long sentence connected with ands :)
"Emily goed to the store and mommy found a hat and glasses at the store and mommy put it on and I tried it on."
This is a place for you to stay current on what is going on in our daily lives. Our life as a family is sometimes hectic and sometimes lazy, sometimes weird and sometimes all too normal. Most of the time, we are just a goofy family. You never know what we might be up to.
Here's Emily's dictation from Party City. I love their stories that are all one long sentence connected with ands :)
"Emily goed to the store and mommy found a hat and glasses at the store and mommy put it on and I tried it on."
No comments:
Post a Comment