Monday, September 22, 2008

I stayed home sick this afternoon, so when the clan got home around 4:30, I was already here. After a few weeks of my 6:45 homecoming routine, this evening seemed to last forever to us. Andrew had a gigantic home grown zucchini from our garden (haha), so he baked fresh bread! While he was doing that, Alyssa was up to no good as always J She climbed up on the steering wheel of her little bike and was looking out the window. We all ate dinner out on the balcony because the weather is so nice. While Andrew was cleaning the kitchen, Alyssa painted a picture. We all went for a walk around our neighborhood. Emily picked me a beautiful rose, which I thought was adorably sweet, but I’m sure the home owner would disagree. She carried it all the way home and put it in a cup of water on the counter just for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bread looks good. Adam is up to no good right now, too. He likes to climb up on the top of the fish tank through the stair railing!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute and funny Alyssa is.