Andrew is due to arrive home soon, and I think I am bitter-sweet about that J I miss him terribly, but I have enjoyed the free time as well. I thought this was fitting, and don't say I'm mean because I know all of you who have been married longer than 5 years feel the same way! haha.
5 things I miss about Andrew…
· Being flat out goofy with him.
· Laughing with him over the stupid stuff that nobody else finds humorous.
· Talking his ears off even though I know he’s probably not listening.
· Having dinners made for us.
· All the help with the girls.
AND 5 things I don’t…
· Living like a vampire without open windows, doors, or even blinds!
· Not having full control of our time, money, children, etc.
· Having my sink full of dishes that I think are dirty, but he insists on re-using them.
· The pile of laundry near the foot of our bed that I think are dirty and he insists on re-
wearing them.
· Knowing that anytime I am doing ANYTHING other than schoolwork, I will be guilt-
ridden with those awful words, “shouldn’t you be working on your thesis?”
I wonder what his list would look like :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When Brian is gone I think of it as a mini-vacation. I don't miss feeling like I need to cook a full dinner and watching Little People Big World and Supernanny with him rolling his eyes! But, I do miss the help and having someone to talk to. So, our lists are pretty similar.
Post a Comment