
Emily has been watching Scheels every morning since they broke ground months ago. Every day o the way to school, her and Andrew would wach the men and Emily always called it "her" building. She has been dying to go in the building for SOOO long. The things we do for our kids. After her soccer game this morning, we stopped by. It's amazing with a huge aquarium over the front entrance, a farris wheel, a play gym and rock climbing wall, a nascar stimulator, and a mountain with animals all over that Alyssa thought were definitely real. They were giving the kids free tatoos, but I was expecting more free stuff. Some people must have been carrying $500 worth of items, and some were buying big ticket items like work-out equipment. We got out of there spending 2.49 + tax for a little fishing lure that Em picked out. I only had to tell her no 2 other times..not bad :) It took us 30 minutes to get out of the parking lot! I would never have gone opening day if it weren't for Em waiting so long and being so excited. Now, it's time for naps!

1 comment:
I have never even heard of Scheels. Looks like fun, though. That rock climbing wall is so cool.
Post a Comment