Today we got the girls up at 5:30 to go see the balloons. It was SO worth it. Andrew of course got us right down in the pit and we were like 20 feet away from the balloons. It was amazing! When they finally started going up, Emily kept yelling with excitment, "another one's going up!" Alyssa kept pointing at the balloons and when they would start the fire, she would say, "whoa!" She also waved and said "bye" to the people as they took off. After the balloons were off the ground, we went home and took a short nap. Then we were back up and spent the rest of the day at Wild Waters. Needless to say, we are beat and will call it a night early for once! We took over 100 pics (I know I am psycho), and here are some of our favorites. You can click on them to see them bigger.The 2nd picture below is of Emily touching the basket part of the balloon and behind her is a view of the inside of the balloon. Pretty cool.







5 comments:
Those are some cool pictures. Glad you guys had a good time.
These are really cool pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.
Okay, I tried to leave the comment yesterday but it never took so I did it again today. Now it looks like there are 2 comments. Funny thing is they are exactly the same!! You can make fun of me now..haa...haa...
For some reason, it didn't publish it the first time I accepted it. I did notice that a lot of your comments are starting to sound similar. :) I was thinking that Anna would really like the balloon races. You should come up next year.
The picture with Em and Aly in the grass looks like a photographer took it with a really good camera! haha its "picture perfect" :D
Post a Comment