Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Uneventful day..sort of..


Today, I was going to take Alyssa to see her friends at school since she will be going back next week, but the sensitive skinned girl broke out with funky bumps on her face. She is learning to do saumersaults, which is cool news :).

Emily decided to learn how to drive while I was standing out in the hot sun waiting for her to get out of the car :) She also enjoyed her 2nd day of school, although she still didn't go potty!

I just went to class and Andrew just went to work. I am wishing I had more time to knit now that I finally learned how.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam is doing sommersaults, too. He starts it out, and then Anna runs over to flip him over. Pretty funny how they are both so similar. Nice job on the knitting!