Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome!!

So, my sister-in-law created this really cool blog, and now I can truly be a part of her everyday life. I thought it was the coolest idea, so I am stealing it (thanks Becky :). At first I thought I would wait until graduation in May when my life won't be so consumed with school, but hopefully I can find a few minutes for occasional posts. If you save the page in your favorites, you can access it very quickly. If you don't know what a favorite is, please ask for clarification (grandma!). And please feel free to post comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You started a blog too! Hooray! Now I can see what you guys are up to. I love blogs. Let me know when you learn how to do new things on here too, so I can try them as well.

Anonymous said...

I love Alyssa's chubby little legs compared to Emily's toothpick legs :)