Someone recently felt the need to point out a typo in one of my posts. Just wanted to let everyone know that I spend a HUGE amount of time grading papers, writing papers, and editing papers. I am never going to try to publish this blog, nor am I seeking an A of approval from anyone. Not to mention the fact that almost ALL of my posts come from my phone with a tiny little keyboard. Therefore, my posts will contain some typos and I will not proof read or edit them. If it bothers you, click the little red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
HAHA..just kidding..I'm really not that mean, but I feel better now :)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I never said anything! Actually, I used to have a bunch of typos too but now I use the spell check on there before I publish my posts. Was it Drew? He never even did his post!
Of course it was. He loves to point out my mistakes because I don't make very many..hehe..just kidding. There's spell check in the bogger post box?
Yes, next to the image of the pictures to upload. It says abc and then a check mark I think. I use that.
Me? like a bowl full of chreeries jubilee... LOL!!! I love my wife. She does make very few mistakes, but I love to catch her on them.
Post a Comment