Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soccer!


I finally downloaded pics so that I could blog about something real :)

Emily had her first soccer game Saturday...at 8AM!!! Anyone who knows us knows that we are typically still stumbling out of bed at 8. We made it though. The team they were playing against did not have enough players, so our team shared. Emily played a quarter for them, which was quite confusing for her. Grandma and Uncle David came out to watch, which was a neat surprise. Kindergarteners + soccer= sooo dang cute! Go Pirates..hehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cite! Did she score any goals? You realize her colors are the same as the Fernley Vaqueros?!? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Michelle said...

Of course I realized! Katie was all excited and I was very sarcastic about it. I called her a "va-queer-o" haha.

Anonymous said...

Pirates is a cute name. Looks like she is having fun. Soccer rules!