
Andrew and I got to Sacramento yesterday around 5:30! Pretty amazing considering we did not leave the house until about 3:30 and we stopped for gas and played the lottery for at least 20 minutes :) As soon as we checked into the hotel, we went to

dinner at outback. It was SO delicious. We came back to the hotel and studied/wrote from 7:30-10:30. We actually went to bed at 10:30, which I have not done in quite a while. We woke up at 5:30 so Andrew could get some last minute studying in. I dropped him off at Cal Expo by 6:30, then came home to get cracking on my thesis. This hotel is very business friendly with free high speed internet access and the coolest

work area. There is a desk with a little table underneath so you can pull it out for more work space. This is where I have been since 6:45 AM and where I will stay at least until 10 tonight. I can't believe how much I can get accomplished when I am away from home and the office! We will go somewhere else yummy for dinner tonight!
1 comment:
I love Outback. Good you got some work done!
Post a Comment