
Last night, my grandma took my mom, aunt, and me out to dinner at Red Lobster!! Even though I don't like seafood, I love Red Lobster for their delicious rolls. I had 3 of them, and brought 8 home! While they all had the ultimate feast loaded with sea animals that were still intact and complete with legs, tails, inards, and god knows what else, I enjoyed a garden salad, New York Strip steak, rice pilaf, and of course the warm chocolate chip
cookie and ice cream dessert. Plus, since we were all 4 together, I was a blotch and brought up Cabo, and we finally committed to a date (its about time mom! haha). We are officially going to Cabo June 6th throught the 13th, YAY!! What a great graduation present to myself!
cookie and ice cream dessert. Plus, since we were all 4 together, I was a blotch and brought up Cabo, and we finally committed to a date (its about time mom! haha). We are officially going to Cabo June 6th throught the 13th, YAY!! What a great graduation present to myself!
1 comment:
Those rolls are to die for! I love them. You are going on another girls trip? Good for you!
Post a Comment