Most of the pics I take on my phone of Alyssa lately are blurry because she doesn't stay still for 2 seconds. She was saying hi to the camera just as I asked her to, but it lasted all but 1.263 seconds..haha! She was happy to see us today when we came home, as was Miss Emily. We seriously missed Alyssa's personality so much. As soon as we got home at 2:30 this afternoon, Andrew and I both rolled on the floor with them, chased them, and gave them horsie rides for a good 1/2 hour. It's so rejuvenating to come home to them after a break. 
Sunday, October 26, 2008
The happiest girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have to do the same thing with Adam. I take about 12 pictures and maybe 1 turns out not blurry. Of course, I could not be lazy and bust out my Canon and it would be fine but my phone is so much easier.
I know. I thought of that this morning. I am going to have a plathora of 2 megapixel blurry pics and no good pics with the camera that actually has a "kids and pets" setting to minimize movement effects. O well, it's not laziness, we just priorite! :)
She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is. I guess I have it easy right now because Zoƫ just sits there for the pictures so I get perfect pics. :) Thanks for showing me what I have to look forward to in a year. :)
Post a Comment