My questions for Emily:
- What do you love about mommy? "That I shared chocolate with you." About daddy? "That he wrestles with me." About Alyssa? "That I get to spend the night at grandma's with her."
- What do you not like about mommy? "I don't know." About daddy? "when he doesn't be nice to me." About Alyssa? "she spilled my milk.
- What is mommy good at? "Um, doing your sesis." Daddy? wrestling and throwing me on the couch." Alyssa? "Wrestling with us."
- What does mommy do for work? "you go to class." Daddy? "He makes plans." Alyssa? "She goes to class and learns signs.
- What does mommy do when you're not with her? "Be worried." Daddy? "Just want to wrestle."
- How do you know mommy loves you? "That you be nice to me dude."
- What makes mommy happy? "When daddy cleans the house." Daddy? "When you change Alyssa's poop."
- What makes mommy sad? "When I don't listen to you, did you spell y-o-u?" Daddy? When I don't listen to him."
- How old is mommy? "25." Daddy? "28." Alyssa? "um, 12 (hides her face with a big smirk)..she's 1."
- What is mommy going to be when she grows up? "A teacher." Daddy? "A rock-star, no you're gonna go to the moon." Alyssa? "Poo-poo."
Andrew's questions for Emily:
- What does mommy do first thing in the morning? "Go pee-pee." Daddy? "Comb his hair and do spicy stuff and shave his chin hair." Alyssa? "Go diarrhea" (followed by giggles).
- What do you think is the first thing Anna does when she gets up in the morning? "Play with her doggie."
- What's the most trouble you have gotten into with Anna? "We both shared the toilet and each of us was on one side and we both peed on the floor and we had to change our panties."
Emily's questions for daddy:
- What's you favorite toy? "probably, uh, toy, probably a computer."
- What do you like to do with me? "I like to wrestle and take naps with you." Emily's response.."I knew that!!"
- What's your favorite thing bout lyssa? "That shes very cute and she likes to play."
- What is your favorite thing like you, wait, what do you like to do with the birdie? "The birdie, I like to put him on you and have you go mmmmm(whiny).
- What's your favorite pants, those ones, your boxers (points to his boxers and cracks up)? "Probably thongs." Mommy's response..."um, inappropriate Andrew!" Emily and Andrew's response..they look at each other and crack up. What am I going to do with him?
- What is your favorite thing you have done with Anna? "Spend the night at grandma's."
2 comments:
Isn't it interesting to see what they say? It was a real eye opener for me!
Yes, I realized that I am the boring mom who works too much and Andrew is the fun dad who does nothing but wrestle. And I learned how much my 5-year-old still loves potty talk..haha
Post a Comment