Today, I got yet another new job! I was offered a part time instructor position in the department and am teaching my own class next summer. Not as a T.A., but as a real instructor with M.S. after my name!! I am SOOO stoked. And, because instructor's choose their own schedule, I got to pick which summer session and time for the class. So I chose to do evenings of course so I can still be home with the kids in the day all summer. So basically, it will go 5 weeks, 5:30-7:30 M-Th. 40 hours total plus a little grading on the side=$3,500!! And also, it is a class that I am T.A.ing for this semester so I know all the material well, which means not much planning. I'm on a career high today!Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Today, I got yet another new job! I was offered a part time instructor position in the department and am teaching my own class next summer. Not as a T.A., but as a real instructor with M.S. after my name!! I am SOOO stoked. And, because instructor's choose their own schedule, I got to pick which summer session and time for the class. So I chose to do evenings of course so I can still be home with the kids in the day all summer. So basically, it will go 5 weeks, 5:30-7:30 M-Th. 40 hours total plus a little grading on the side=$3,500!! And also, it is a class that I am T.A.ing for this semester so I know all the material well, which means not much planning. I'm on a career high today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!
Good job, baby. You make me proud.. :)
Post a Comment