Wednesday, October 29, 2008
IT'S DONE!!!!
I sent my thesis proposal to my advisor at 1:34 this morning. There are literally no words to describe the feeling. There is still a lot to do, but my advisor assures me that this is 2/3 of the entire process! I am so exhausted from the long term sleep deprivation, I am going to bed tonight at 9:00! YAY though for this accompishment and the new chapter to start. I am almost done with school and this step definitely signifies the beginning to an end, and that is bittersweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congratulations! Time for a glass of wine!
A glass of wine, or four glasses :)
Congratulations!!! How exciting to be this far done and how nice to get a little break for a while. Why just a glass or four why not the whole bottle. :)
Post a Comment