Our thesis proposals are done next Monday the 27th, and Jen and I still did not have a literature review or a theoretical framework section. We are freaking out. Conveniently, Jon (her fiance) was out of town and Jen was housesitting at his parents house all alone and invitied me to come stay with her and work all weekend. The house was amazing. The picture above was my view from the seat I sat in for about 24 hours this weekend. They have like 3 acres off of Plumas and this is my new dream neighborhood. It's surreal and doesn't even feel like you are in Reno. Anyways, we sipped redbull all weekend and only stopped working to sleep between 1-8 AM and to go get lunch (take out) both days. It was very productive. I now have 9 rough pages of my literature review and I read through all my actually studies again and organized them VERY well. I'm getting there. The next 8 days are go to S-U-C-K, but once they are over, I am going to be so excited. I can't wait to just work 9-4 every day and be done!!Pictured below is the view out of the kitchen window and the driveway.

No comments:
Post a Comment