Friday, October 24, 2008

I live out of a box..

I think I'm going to rename this blog, "The Journey of a Grad Student's Thesis Writing." I feel like that's all I talk about lately, like I have no life outside the topics of this study. And this box, it really does go everywhere with me right now. The sleep deprivation is catching up big time. Last night, I seriously slept from about 3:15 to 4:30 when Andrew woke me up to go to work. I went back to sleep when he left at 5 and when the girls woke up at 6:30, I wanted to die. You can see the bags under my eyes. I was so tired, I didn't want to drive. I gave an exam to 106 students and was totally cranky. I charged them .25 for a scantron to embarrass them for being so irresponsible..hehe. I am getting SO close to having a well-written proposal.

On a different note, Emily and Alyssa love having so much time to play together in the mornings. We don't leave the house until 9:10, so they get a chance to play, or fight, depending on the mood. :) Do you remember this outfit mom? I thought t was hideous at first, but then loved it. Everyone at the CFRC couldn't believe how cute she was. One of my practicum students from last semester saw her and came to my office today to tell me how "stinkin adorable" she was in her schoolgirl outfit. Going to get some zzzz's..Good Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily is in jeans, too I see. Her hair is getting long!

Carone Family Blog said...

Yeah really could you quit boring all of us with your school crap. :) I do love all the clothes that you gave me but most of them were summer and as you know she didn't fit in them on time and I was trying to put her in outfits that people paid moolah for, especially me. :) Don't be mad you will see her in something here-probably the cute velvet dress. :)

Michelle said...

Becky, Emily only has two pairs of jeans and she doesn;t wear them that often. She still lives in sweat pants.

Sarah, what do you mean the clothes people paid moolah for. Don't you know my mother-in-law bought the wardrobe I gave you and she reads this blog and probably spent lots of moolah on them :)