Friday night, Andrew and I got our first overnighter without the kids in longer than we can remember. We were trying to count and think it has only happened 4 times now since Alyssa has been born. We really enjoyed it. We met up with Jen and Jon Friday night and had dinner at Silver Peak. I had the best grilled cheese EVER! We stayed up until midnight, which is no different than usual, but we got to sleep in!! We woke up at 8:45!Saturday, I graded a crapload of papers students wrote defending their position on the use of
physical punishment with children. Intersting! Andrew brought the girls home around noon and we all played for a while. The rest of the day was spent relaxing. Andrew and Emily took a nap. They have been doing this often and it is so cute. I guess they are never too big to cuddle. At least not yet :) While they were sleeping, I was working on my thesis and Alyssa was entertaining herself drawing and coloring for quite a while. I glanced over and noticed how well she was holding the crayon. She already uses the tri-pod grasp! She does this at school with pens and pencils too. 
physical punishment with children. Intersting! Andrew brought the girls home around noon and we all played for a while. The rest of the day was spent relaxing. Andrew and Emily took a nap. They have been doing this often and it is so cute. I guess they are never too big to cuddle. At least not yet :) While they were sleeping, I was working on my thesis and Alyssa was entertaining herself drawing and coloring for quite a while. I glanced over and noticed how well she was holding the crayon. She already uses the tri-pod grasp! She does this at school with pens and pencils too. 
Today, I met Jen in the office around 9 and we worked on our theses until 5:30. Andrew was at home playing with the girls all day. I'm sure they got in a lot of wrestling. I'm drained and cannot think anymore so I am going to bed.
11 comments:
Is she a lefty?
Did you try to change your background yet? Jessica did hers the other day, it looks really cool.
and YES, she is RIGHT HANDED, but is a dork and uses BOTH hands. If she is left handed, she is gonna be put up for adoption; anyone want a decent little baby?
You are crazy Andrew. If she is left handed you cannot change that. You were certainly not born perfect and your parents did not put you up for adoption.
She uses both hands equally well right now, although it seems like she uses the left a little more often. We'll see!
What's wrong with being left handed? Many intelligent and successful people were left handed. For example:
1) Bill Clinton
2) Helen Keller
3) Benjamin Franklin
4) Jimi Hendrix
5) Leonardo da Vinci
and finally...
6) the best grandma in the world, Sandy Jamieson!!!
Looks like I opened a can of worms! I don't care either way. We don't have anybody on our side of the family that is- none at all. So, I was surprised!
Bill Clinton = Pres. that let an aid lick his wee wee
Helen Keller = Deaf / Blind
Benjamin Franklin = Got electricuted while flying kite in lightning = tard
Jimi = Heavy drug user
Leonardo = Carved naked guys in marble = gay
Gigi = Psycho, crazy woman that 1/2 the time scares me.
My point is made. Lefties = weirdos.
Too far Andrew.
1. I highly doubt you would reject any woman wanting to suck your wee wee
2. What the heck do you have against deaf and blind people?
3. Burned his hand while draining the water from noodles becasue his hand was under the strainer..tard!
4. You may have been a heavy drug user had you left the ROCK you were under throughout high school.
5. carving naked guys does not make a man gay..it makes him less sexist and more well-rounded.
5.b. What do you have against gay people anyway?
6. Back up off my grandma!!!
(This is so much more exciting than ANY of my blogging..haha)
Bring it on!
Oh my lordy, I am sorry I said anything!! We just don't have any lefties on our side of the family, that is all. I don't care, just an observation!
Drew, go climb back under that rock. You sound a little gay sensitive....hmmm.....it is all becoming clear to me now! Haa Haa.
Right handed people are weirdos too! I'll bet for every weird left handed person, there's 15 weird right handed people. For example:
1) Charles Manson
2) Paris Hilton
3) Ann Coulter
4) Richard Nixon
5) Adolf Hitler
And, you'd better back up off my GiGi, foo.
Actually, I think about 11% of people are left-handed and 100% of people are weird, so there are approximately 89 weird right-handers for every 11 weird left-handers! haha..I have to get some work done now!
Well, I have NEVER met a normal left hander in my LIFE (and YES, i have met freaky weird GiGi).. Of course you can find normal and weird right and left handers, but in my experience, left handers are the suck. :)
Post a Comment