As promised Peg, here is a picture of Alyssa's walk. Not a video, but you get the idea. For the rest of you, I was telling Peg how Alyssa is known at the CFRC for "her walk." She trots around with such confidence. As soon as we pull up at school, she says, "out, out" and then when I get her out of the car, she holds her hand out and says, "lunch." She has to carry her own lunch. She takes her lunch in one hand, and with the other arm swinging, walks off. Notice she is way ahead of me and not bothering to turn around to see if I am coming or not. She then runs down the hall-way to her class, and does not stop unless someone happens to be in the hall, in which case she stops to wave and say hi.Thursday, October 16, 2008
"The walk."
As promised Peg, here is a picture of Alyssa's walk. Not a video, but you get the idea. For the rest of you, I was telling Peg how Alyssa is known at the CFRC for "her walk." She trots around with such confidence. As soon as we pull up at school, she says, "out, out" and then when I get her out of the car, she holds her hand out and says, "lunch." She has to carry her own lunch. She takes her lunch in one hand, and with the other arm swinging, walks off. Notice she is way ahead of me and not bothering to turn around to see if I am coming or not. She then runs down the hall-way to her class, and does not stop unless someone happens to be in the hall, in which case she stops to wave and say hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the pic! I can't wait to see both of them for Thanksgiving :)
She can say lunch? Wow! What a cutie pie- you got lucky with her.
Post a Comment